Thanks to its innovating biotechnological formulation, this exclusive treatment of fluid and creamy texture provides the skin with an in-depth hydration and luminosity during the whole day. It also restores its firmness and elasticity. Its antioxidants fight the signs of skin ageing by renovating it each day, and protect it against external agents.
200 ML 6.76 FL.OZ
Apply to your body with a gentle massage until it has been fully absorbed, day or night.
This variety of aloe is the richest in hydrating properties (up to 200 percent more than aloe barbadensis, commonly known as aloe Vera).
- Rich in linoleic acid.
- It nourishes and hydrates the skin.
- Rich in emollients and antioxidant properties.
- Rich in antioxidants that stop free radicals and fight the sings of ageing.
- It has firming and calming properties which provide the skin with elasticity and a silky touch.
- This oil has hydrating and healing properties.
- It protects the skin from external agents.
- Rich in oleic and linoleic acids.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- Regenerating and antiageing properties that help to fight against free radicals.
An anti-inflamatory active ingredient from organic origin which is found in numerous plants, mostly in Matricaria camomila, commonly known as chamomile.
Rich in essential fatty acids that provide this oil with hydrating and regenerating properties.
Active ingredient with moisturizing properties (it helps to moisture the skin).