In compliance with current legislation, we hereby inform you that www.nhuarabaret.com (hereinafter, the "Website") is a website owned by the company NB COSMECELLULAR INNOVATION S.L. (also owner of the Website and hereinafter, "Nhuara Baret Paris"), with registered address at Edificio Torre Europa 95, Planta 29, 28046 Madrid (Madrid) Spain an tax code B-76327394, registered in the Companies Register of Las Palmas in Volume 2201, Folio 136, Book 0, Sheet GC- 54639, Entry 1.
Email address: email@example.com
Phone number: +34 91 838 78 68
2.General Terms and Conditions of Use
These General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website, together with the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase which, where appropriate, govern the provision of online shopping services or together with any other General Terms and Conditions that govern any type of tool made available to users on the Website, set out to regulate the provision of information and the commercial relations which take place between Nhuara Baret Paris and the users of the Website (hereinafter, the "User(s)"). By browsing the Website and/or using its services, you acquire the status of User.
Browsing and use of any of the online shopping services on the Website means that you accept as a User, without reservations of any kind, each and every one of these General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and of the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase which, where appropriate, govern the provision of the online shopping services offered on the Website, as well as any other General Terms and Conditions which govern any type of tool made available to Users on the Website.
Nhuara Baret Paris may, at any time and without prior notice, modify these General Terms and Conditions of Use, the General Terms and Conditions of Purchase or other General Terms and Conditions which govern any type of tool made available to Users on the Website, by publishing said modifications on the Website for the information of Users, prior to visiting the Website, buying any items or services, or using the tools offered on the Website.
3.General obligations of Users
By accepting these General Terms and Conditions of Use, Users explicitly agree to:
- Refrain from performing any action intended to impair, block, damage, disable, temporarily or permanently overload the functionalities, tools, content and/or the infrastructure of the Website, so as to prevent its normal use.
- Safeguard and maintain the confidentiality of the access codes associated with their username, being responsible for the use of these personal and non-transferable access codes by third parties.
- Refrain from introducing or making libellous or slanderous content, both from other Users and from third-party companies outside Nhuara Baret Paris.
- Refrain from using any of the materials and information contained in this Website for illegal purposes and explicitly prohibited in these General Terms and Conditions of Use, as well as any Specific Terms and Conditions which, where appropriate, are established for certain applications and/or utilities, and which vulnerate the rights and interests of Nhuara Baret Paris, its users and/or third parties.
- Refrain from providing or distributing products and services, or sending unsolicited advertising or commercial messages to other Users and visitors to Nhuara Baret Paris.
Users will be liable for all damages of any kind which Nhuara Baret Paris or any third party may suffer as a result of the breach of any of the obligations included in these General Terms and Conditions of Use or in the law in relation to the access and/or use of the Website.
4. General Terms and Conditions of Purchase
You may read the General Conditions of Purchase, Returns and/or Cancellations on this link.
5.Intellectual and Industrial Property
The Website and all the elements accessible on it are the exclusive property of Nhuara Baret Paris. It is strictly forbidden to disclose, modify, transmit or reproduce the Website in any way, whether in whole or in part. Without the prior written authorisation of Nhuara Baret Paris, the insertion of hyperlinks in all or part of the Website is prohibited.
Nhuara Baret Paris is also the owner of the duly registered trademark. It is forbidden to use the Nhuara Baret Paris brand and, on the whole, infringe the industrial and intellectual property rights of Nhuara Baret Paris.
Nhuara Baret Paris will not assume any liability due to difficulties in accessing its Website or any failure in communication.
7. Access to services
All the technical requirements and resources needed to access the Website and the services offered thereon will be the sole liability of the User, as will as any costs or taxes which the provision of said services may incur.
After accessing the Website and proceeding to use the services, the User will follow all the indications and instructions on the screen and fill in the information required by the forms published on the Website for this purpose, which will entail the prior reading and acceptance of all the established General Terms and Conditions of Purchase.
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and interpreted according to Spanish legislation. By the mere fact of accessing the website or gaining the status of a registered user, the User irrevocably grants their consent that the competent Courts by default will hear any legal action derived from or related to these Terms and Conditions, or to the use or browsing of this Website.
If any non-essential clause or section of these General Terms and Conditions is declared null and void or unenforceable, the validity of the remaining clauses will not be affected.