Our dual-action antioxidant and anti-wrinkle formula reduces deep wrinkles and eliminates fine lines. What's more, it reduces accentuated dark circles and eliminates minor ones.
The eye contour will wake up nourished and puff-free, looking resplendent and full of vitality.
Our exclusive Cosmecellular technology nourishes the cell core, while oxygenating and regenerating the skin. What's more, it inhibits free radicals and the degeneration of collagen and elastin.
Improves the symptoms of skin conditions such as psoriasis, atopic dermatitis, hyperpigmentation, rosacea, eczema, acne, sunburn and skin changes due to the menopause.
Improves the protection, recovery and regeneration of tissues after cosmetic surgery operations such as facelifts, eye lifts, nose jobs, etc.
Improves the results of treatments such as peeling with acids (chemical), collagen induction therapy, HIFU (ultrasound), microdermabrasion, botulinum toxin (Botox) infiltration, mesotherapy infiltration (hyaluronic acid, vitamins and others), fractional radiofrequency, etc.
FOITS TEST* - Fast optical in vivo topometry of human skin.
Scored an outstanding rating in anti-wrinkle eye contour care: 9.7/10
Rating after 28 days of application to the eye contour
9 out of 10 would change their current anti-wrinkle serum for Nhuara Baret Paris.
*clinical tests carried out on 80 people over a period of 28 days
- Specific concentrate of bioactives that stimulate the production of collagen and elastin.
- Lightweight, non-oily and gel-like texture with lifting effect.
- Perfect as a makeup foundation to provide brighter and natural-looking skin.
- Maximum nutrition in the cell nucleus of the skin around the eyes.
- Regulates hyperpigmentation.
- Effectiveness scientifically proven by independent laboratories.
- Exclusive Cosmecellular technology combined with the Totum Vegetal.
- Smart Formulation (detection and solution of cellular problems).
- Suitable for all skin types.
Gently squeeze the dispenser and apply a small amount of the product to the ring finger of one hand. Then rub gently with the ring finger of the other hand to warm up and prepare the product.
Use the tips of your ring fingers to dab the upper eyelid and the lower eyelid three times each.
Starting from the tear duct, use circular movements to spread the product very gently with your ring fingers until it completely covers the eye contour. Use your ring fingers to exert less pressure and gently treat the area around the eyes, which is the thinnest and most sensitive part of the skin on your entire face.
Makeup artist tips
- Spread a small amount all over the face to use as a foundation. This will improve the hold and will make it look more natural.
- Dab a small amount on the lips as a lip balm.